accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Corey Nolet <cjno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo and OSGi
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2014 15:54:55 GMT
Geoffrey,

My quick answer is that I needed to adjust my container (Karaf in my case)
to export the JAAS packages because they come in the JRE. Then I needed to
make the hadoop bundle import them.

Also before I forget, Hadoop packages its default xml configurations
(core-site.xml, core-default.xml, etc...) in the default namespace so they
can't be exported. For this reason, you need to make sure they are included
at the root bundle level of any bundles needing to use the client (this
should pertain to the libraries needing the filesystem object, not bundles
that just  need the Text object, for instance...).

That's my quick answer on my phone. Ill look into the rest and provide a
more detailed description of what I did.

I went through this headache too and it would help to capture the solution
somewhere (like this thread)