accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Corey Nolet <cjno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo and OSGi
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 15:37:36 GMT
Geoffry,

Unfortunately, I will not be able to provide a patch on the internet for
the work I've done, yet. I hope some of the resources I've provided can be
a good starting place for you. I can certainly be available to help you
through some of the painful problems that I went through, but there's a lag
between my daily work and my ability to commit the work back to Apache and
I cannot promise when that will happen.

My vote would obvious be yes, I think it would be very useful to have
Accumulo's artifacts be OSGi bundles.