accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Donald Miner <dmi...@clearedgeit.com>
Subject Re: Reminder: Accumulo Summit CFP closes May 1st
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2014 16:36:31 GMT
Hello everyone! Just a reminder that if you are planning on submitting a
talk to do so by 11:59pm EST on May 1st. We have more than enough
high-quality talks that have been submitted, so we will not be extending
the deadline.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions! Thanks to everyone who
have submitted talks already.

-d

--

Donald Miner