accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Geoffry Roberts <threadedb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Embedded Mutations: Is this kind of thing done?
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 21:31:01 GMT
The use case is, I am walking a complex object graph and persisting what I
find there.  Said object graph in my case is always EMF (eclipse modeling
framework) compliant.  An EMF graph can have in if references to--brace
yourself--a non-cross document containment reference.  When using Mongo,
these were persisted as a DBObject embedded into a containing DBObject.
 I'm trying to decide whether I want to follow suit.

Any thoughts?