accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Geoffry Roberts <threadedb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo and OSGi
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 13:39:53 GMT
I thought I'd check in.

After some encouragement from this group, I found some time and now have an
Accumulo client running in OSGi (Felix).  It's rather primitive, at this
juncture, in that it is little more than a wrap job.  I was, however,
forced to hack Zookeeper to get things to work.  Zookeeper needed to import
an additional package.  I used the servicemix bundle for Hadoop.

Josh, You asked if there was anything that could be done upstream to make
osgification go better.  One thing, and it's not a huge deal, but getting
everything on the same logging library would be nice.  So far, I see both
log4j and slf4j.  Are there more?

--
There are ways and there are ways,

Geoffry Roberts