accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Geoffry Roberts <threadedb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Embedded Mutations: Is this kind of thing done?
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2014 13:11:57 GMT
Interesting, multiple mutations that is.  Are we talking multiples on the
same row id?

Upon reflection, I realized the embedded thing is nothing special.  I think
I'll keep adding columns to a single mutation.  This will make for a wide
row, but I'm not seeing that as a problem.  I am I being naive?

Another question if I may.  As I walk my graph, I must keep track of the
type of the value being persisted.  I am using the qualifier for this,
putting in it a URI that indicates the type.  Is this a proper use for the
qualifier?

Thanks for the discussion