accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Schwartz <abigbears...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Vagrant Setup for Accumulo
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 16:50:59 GMT
Josh,

I made the change to the read me along with some additional instructions.

David,

I've added the accumulo jars to the class path.  I had some trouble finding
the hadoop jars so I just included the 1.2.1 hadoop jar files I use for
development.  They are on the class path as well.

Any other suggestions are gladly welcomed.

I'll update it with RC4 once it drops.

Sincerely,
Jeff Schwartz