accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Arshak Navruzyan <arsh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unique list of columns
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 23:24:39 GMT
I am trying to print out the histogram with that command but get the usage
message instead.  --dump option is working fine.   I'm on Accumulo 1.5.0

PACKAGE=org.apache.accumulo.core.file.rfile
bin/accumulo $PACKAGE.PrintInfo --histogram
/accumulo/tables/53/t-0003371/A0003jbg.rf

Usage: org.apache.accumulo.core.file.rfile.PrintInfo [options]  <file> {
<file> ... }

    -d, --dump

       dump the key/value pairs

       Default: false

    -h, -?, --help, -help

       Default: false

        --historgram

       print a histogram of the key-value sizes

       Default: false

Unknown option: --histogram