accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Billie Rinaldi <billie.rina...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop Summit (San Jose June 3-5)
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 21:01:38 GMT
Just announced, an Accumulo Birds of a Feather session at the Hadoop Summit:
http://www.meetup.com/Hadoop-Summit-Community-San-Jose/events/179840512/

It looks like we have an hour and a half, exact schedule TBD.  Feel free to
contact me if there is any particular content you'd like to see at this
session.

Billie