accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Optimal # proxy servers
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2014 15:06:12 GMT
High ingest and batch scans use resources within the proxy for queuing
data.  If I was using a proxy for these activities, I would want to
have a proxy for each client.  Administrative requests, and even basic
single-range scans are simple pass-throughs with a much lower chance
of overloading the proxy.