accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop status in 1.5?
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 03:01:41 GMT
The problem is that more secure set-ups run accumulo as a user that is not
the hdfs super-user.  We might be able to get some usage information, but
it's better to use other monitoring tools rather than rely on just the
accumulo monitor.

You can get basic disk usage information from the hdfs web pages.  It's
probably available via JMX, too.

-Eric