accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Memory tables?
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 12:29:22 GMT
The only option available today is to increase the size of the data block
cache and enable it for your table.  Assuming your table is accessed
frequently, it will be served almost always from the cache.  This is done
for the metadata table, for example.

Of course, it will be backed by HDFS and replication.

-Eric