accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Optimal # proxy servers
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2014 13:32:01 GMT
The number of proxy servers should be proportional to the number of clients.

The proxy can talk to all the tablet servers, but the client of the
proxy only has the proxy to make requests on its behalf.

As always, it's going to depend on what you want to do, what your
schema looks like, and the total number of servers you have.

-Eric