accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Joe Gresock <jgres...@gmail.com>
Subject Hadoop status in 1.5?
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 02:53:11 GMT
One nice feature we enjoyed in the status console in Accumulo 1.4 was the
HDFS status, specifically, disk usage of the cluster.  Is this no longer
available in Accumulo 1.5?  If not, where should we look to get the disk
usage of the cluster?

whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.  I can do