accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Diego Woitasen <di...@woitasen.com.ar>
Subject Memory tables?
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 12:24:27 GMT
Hi,
 I was looking at the documentation but I couldn't find the answer. Is
there a way to configure tables to be served from memory?

I've been thinking about different options, not sure what's available:

1- Memory tables clustered? So, if a node dies we don't lost the data.
2- Backed to disk, but always served from memory.
3- Is it possible to configure it table by table?

Because for some tables we want high throughtput, so if we can set a
flag for a table to be served from memory would be great.

Regards,
   Diego

--
Diego Woitasen
- Linux and Open Source solutions architect