accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Write to table from Accumulo iterator
Date Sun, 27 Apr 2014 01:04:22 GMT
I've been thinking about this some more -- resource management in the
tabletservers is definitely a concern, even if deadlock isn't (I still
haven't convinced myself one way or another).

Difficulty will definitely arise in trying to make sure you don't leak
BatchWriters (and the thread it spawns inside which sends mutationst o
the appropriate tserver). Not impossible, but definitely tricky :)