accumulo-user mailing list archives

From BlackJack76 <justin....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Write to table from Accumulo iterator
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2014 13:58:50 GMT
Donald,

Thanks for the response.  Sounds like we are exactly on the same page.

Honestly, I wasn't familiar with Constraints until you mentioned them.  I
did some quick reading about them and still trying to understand how you are
accomplishing this.  This is a very interesting idea and I appreciate that
you shared it.

I am assuming you are writing back to the table from the check method in
your Constraint.  How are you writing back to the table?  Through a
BatchWriter?

I also thought about creating some sort of external buffer but agree that it
would be a lot of extra work and book keeping.