accumulo-user mailing list archives

From BlackJack76 <justin....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Write to table from Accumulo iterator
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2014 04:08:09 GMT
I will have to take a look at Keith's project.

Do you have any experience with the the scanner or writer deadlocking in an
iterator?  Or did you hear that somewhere?  Just curious because for the
most part it has worked well.  Only had one problem recently and trying to
find out if there is a better way.

So with the daemon process, am I understanding correctly that you are
recommending that I scan, filter, and use a batchwriter from the client?  I
agree that it would work but I am trying to avoid the network load that
comes with scanning and writing it back.