accumulo-user mailing list archives

From BlackJack76 <justin....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Write to table from Accumulo iterator
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2014 02:45:47 GMT
Sure thing.  Basically, I am attempting to index a document.  When I find the
document, I want to insert the tokens directly back into the table.  I want
to do it directly from the seek routine so that I don't need to return
anything back to the client.

For example, seek may locate the document that has the following sentence:

The quick brown fox

>From there, I tokenize the document and want to insert the individual tokens
back into tokens back into Accumulo (i.e., The, quick, brown, and fox all as
separate mutations).