accumulo-user mailing list archives

From pdread <paul.r...@siginttech.com>
Subject Re: bulk ingest without mapred
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 16:59:34 GMT
Josh

I want to thank you...you solved some of my problems, unintentionally but
none the less.

I added all the hadoop config files to the classpath and bingo, accumulo can
now find the files...the only down side now is my load file must require a
certain extension. I had used ".txt" but it complained with

2014-04-08 12:53:47,764 [tableOps.BulkImport] WARN :
hdfs://localhost:9000/data/accu1/hdfs/tmp/bulk/entities/load/entities.txt
does not have a valid extension, ignoring

So now the hunt is on for the correct RFile extension.

Thanks

Paul