accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Ott, Charlie H." <CHARLES.H....@leidos.com>
Subject RE: Installing with Hadoop 2.2.0
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 18:37:39 GMT
I posted my config here: http://championofcyrodiil.blogspot.com/2014/03/installing-accumulo-150-on-cloudera.html

From: user-return-3900-CHARLES.H.OTT=leidos.com@accumulo.apache.org [mailto:user-return-3900-CHARLES.H.OTT=leidos.com@accumulo.apache.org]
On Behalf Of Sean Busbey
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 2:34 PM
To: Accumulo User List
Subject: Re: Installing with Hadoop 2.2.0

It's curious that some of the Accumulo jars show up multiple times, but probably not related.

I don't see any plausible HADOOP_CONF_DIR candidates in that list.

Given your previous messages, I would expect

file:/usr/local/hadoop/etc/hadoop/

if you go to the tserver host and become the user that runs Accumulo, is HADOOP_CONF_DIR exported?

Does the hadoop conf dir exist on that host in that location?

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 1:19 PM, Benjamin Parrish <benjamin.d.parrish@gmail.com<mailto:benjamin.d.parrish@gmail.com>>