accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Adam Fuchs <afu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Accumulo Monitor Page Time Window
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2014 00:01:44 GMT
The time window is actually a fixed set of points, and when the master is
down no points are collected. The monitor often continues to run in the
background when the master is down, so it will remember the points from the
last session. Eventually the time will catch up and the monitor will
display one hour. You can always restart the monitor process to clear that
history. You can file a ticket if that's a big issue for you, but I think
the general plan is to move to a more standardized monitoring platform
eventually rather than continuing to build out this monitor.

Cheers,
Adam