accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Donald Miner <dmi...@clearedgeit.com>
Subject Accumulo Summit 2014
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 18:00:10 GMT
Hello everyone!

http://accumulosummit.com/

Accumulo Summit 2014, the first conference about Apache Accumulo, is
scheduled for June 12th, 2014 outside of College Park,
MD<http://accumulosummit.com/about/venue/>.
The one-day conference will include two tracks of talks, keynotes, an
evening reception, and several other Accumulo-related events that are
currently being planned.

Registration <http://accumulosummit.com/register/> is currently open! The
early bird cutoff is April 1st to get the best price. We expect this event
to sell out before the event, so please purchase early if you know you want
to go.

The Call for Talks <http://accumulosummit.com/program/submit-a-talk/> is
currently open. We are looking for any talks that are Accumulo related, but
we have some suggested topics on the website if you are looking for ideas.
The deadline for submitting a talk is May 1st.

We are still looking for a few
sponsors<http://accumulosummit.com/sponsors/become-a-sponsor/>.
If you want more information, please let me know and I'll send the details
to you. We have different sponsorship levels for different levels of
commitment.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments! I'm looking forward to
having everyone in one place.

-Don