accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Geoffry Roberts <threadedb...@gmail.com>
Subject New to Accumulo - Questions on Version Compatibility and Persisting Java Objects
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 17:09:10 GMT
I'm just getting started with Accumulo and have two questions:

   1. I have hadoop 2.3.0 and zookeeper 3.4.6 running. Should I go with
   Accumulo 1.5.1 or stick with 1.4.4?
   2. Is the use of Gora/Avro advised?  Gora seems to require quite a bit
   of configuration.

I need to persist objects based on EFM (Eclipse Modeling Framework).  I'll
be generating the EMF classes and I suppose I could generate the JSON and
XML required by Gora/Avro but I don't want to take on too much.

Thanks All.

--
There are ways and there are ways,

Geoffry Roberts