accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <busbey+li...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Installing with Hadoop 2.2.0
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 18:34:05 GMT
It's curious that some of the Accumulo jars show up multiple times, but
probably not related.

I don't see any plausible HADOOP_CONF_DIR candidates in that list.

Given your previous messages, I would expect

file:/usr/local/hadoop/etc/hadoop/

if you go to the tserver host and become the user that runs Accumulo, is
HADOOP_CONF_DIR exported?

Does the hadoop conf dir exist on that host in that location?