accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Parrish <benjamin.d.parr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing with Hadoop 2.2.0
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 16:18:34 GMT
Yeah, left it in just in case that might cause an issue.

i did find this in zookeeper.out as well...

java.io.IOException: Too many open files
   at gnu.java.net.PlainSocketImpl.create(libgcj.so.10)
   at gnu.java.nio.SocketChannelImpl.<init>(libgcj.so.10)
   at gnu.java.nio.SelectorProviderImpl.openSocketChannel(libgcj.so.10)
   at gnu.java.nio.NIOServerSocket.accept(libgcj.so.10)
   at gnu.java.nio.ServerSocketChannelImpl.accept(libgcj.so.10)
   at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxnFactory.run(NIOServerCnxnFactory.java:188)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(libgcj.so.10)

--
Benjamin D. Parrish
H: 540-597-7860