accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Parrish <benjamin.d.parr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing with Hadoop 2.2.0
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2014 18:32:09 GMT
Finally got it.  Came down to a user and ownership issue with my Hadoop,
ZooKeeper, Accumulo.  Does anyone have a Knowledgebase for this info that
lays out a standard of what users should be created, where folders should
be created, permissions, ownership, etc.  I feel like that would be
invaluable information for a newbie setting items up... or maybe I just
tried to jump into something head first without being a Linux power user.

--
Benjamin D. Parrish
H: 540-597-7860