accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Billie Rinaldi <billie.rina...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing with Hadoop 2.2.0
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 16:23:02 GMT
On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 5:28 PM, Benjamin Parrish <
benjamin.d.parrish@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a couple of issues when trying to use Accumulo on Hadoop 2.2.0
>
> 1) I start with accumulo init and everything runs through just fine, but I
> can find '/accumulo' using 'hadoop fs -ls /'

If /accumulo doesn't exist, then accumulo init did not complete
successfully.  (Unless the accumulo directory was set to something else,
but that did not appear to be the case in your site configuration file.)
Would you happen to have the output of the accumulo init command?