accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Cho <kcho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Unknown" Table state
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 04:55:00 GMT
Yup, it stays as "Unknown".  It's been about 30 min and still says that.  I
tried to look in the log and didn't detect any errors either.  I'm able to
do CRUD operations on my table "myTable".  If I do create table "test1"
through the shell then the status stays "ONLINE".  Very strange...

Currently, I'm trying to learn the basics to get through interview.  So
far, it seems pretty easy to use. I was able to install Accumulo in cluster
mode and do some basic admin and table cruds.  However... I'm really
puzzled on how to architect DAO around Accumulo.  Do I create DAO per
column family? Is there a another library like hibernate where it would
automatically deserialize to Java objects?  Thanks again! If you have
recommended Accumulo book then please let me know as well.