accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Cho <kcho...@gmail.com>
Subject "Unknown" Table state
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 03:33:24 GMT
            Connector connector = instance.getConnector(principal,
token);

            String tableName = "myTable";
            TableOperations ops = connector.tableOperations();
            if (ops.exists(tableName)) {
                ops.delete(tableName);
            }
            ops.create(tableName);

            Mutation m = new Mutation("rowId");
            m.put("columnFamily0", "columnQualifer0", "some value");

            BatchWriter bw = connector.createBatchWriter(tableName, new
BatchWriterConfig());
            bw.addMutation(m);
            bw.close();

I verified that I am able to connect to Accumulo server and that "myTable"
has been created.  When I viewed from Accumul Monitor -> Tables, I see the
State to be "Unknown".  What's weird is that I'm even able to add
entries..so it looks normal... but why does it say "Unknown"? Thanks a
bunch!