accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accumulo and OSGi
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2014 15:25:58 GMT
Corey has made a ticket[1] for Accumulo 1.7.0. Not sure if he's planning
to do the work or if he just wanted to get it down on paper.

There's also been work done[2] to make sure the Accumulo client cleans
up after itself (or at least you have the ability to force a clean up).
That will help from the Accumulo end, I imagine.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-2518
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-2113