accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop HA with Accumulo 1.5
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 23:06:22 GMT
Yes, removing the biggest SPOF from the entire Accumulo architecture is
a good thing :)

The usage of it with Accumulo is, given all of my testing, completely
transparent. Once you configure HDFS correctly, there should be nothing
additional you have to do with Accumulo except make sure
instance.dfs.uri in accumulo.site.xml is up to date.