accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "NOT" operator in visibility string
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 15:38:47 GMT
You're not duplicating anything inside of Accumulo.

All Accumulo is doing is using the Authorizations that a user is
querying with to make a determination as to whether or not a user should
be allowed to see some data. This is (although related) a separate task
than *assigning* roles to a user and/or choosing which
roles/authorizations a user is allowed to query with.