accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "NOT" operator in visibility string
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2014 16:16:45 GMT
It kind of sounds like you could manage this much easier by controlling
the authorizations a user gets (notably the workspace name) and the
grant/revoke above the Accumulo level.

A sandbox has a unique label and the external system controls which
users are granted that label. This way, each sandbox can be modified
individually (using authorizations that contain the data visibility and
the sandbox label) or the original data set could be modified (by
omitting a sandbox label in the authorizations used).

Is that accurate?