accumulo-user mailing list archives

From sfeng88 <susan.f...@altamiracorp.com>
Subject Re: "NOT" operator in visibility string
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 15:32:39 GMT
For scenario 1-3, it is a very small dataset that we will be adding/hiding.
In addition, we would rather not duplicate Accumulo's Authorization code
into our project to filter what should or should not be hidden from the user
given our scenarios.

Going through this entire thread, am I wrong to assume that Accumulo will
not be accepting this patch? If so, please let us know so we can come up
with alternative ways to solve our use cases.