accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Giordano, Michael" <Michael.Giord...@Vistronix.com>
Subject RE: Null source for iterator
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2014 15:18:47 GMT
I was not calling super.init(). This was my problem. Thanks to all for the help!

Mike G.

From: Billie Rinaldi [mailto:billie.rinaldi@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 9:58 AM
To: user@accumulo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Null source for iterator

You probably don't want to call deepCopy during init.  Also, if your CustomFilter extends
WrappingIterator, the above implementation of deepCopy will not help because WrappingIterator.deepCopy
throws UnsupportedOperationException.  So maybe that's not the problem, anyway.

Are you calling super.init at the beginning of your init method?

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 5:34 AM, Giordano, Michael <Michael.Giordano@vistronix.com<mailto:Michael.Giordano@vistronix.com>>