accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Marc Parisi <m...@accumulo.net>
Subject Re: Cosmos
Date Sat, 08 Feb 2014 21:39:52 GMT
Arshak,

    You should be able to implement jdbc calls as the tests do. I've toyed
with the idea of improving some of the SQL functionality to support more
flexibility on where operations are performed and as of a few months ago
began developing a better framework for using real time schema statistics
to optimize the query stack. If you see utility in any of this, I can push
what I had ( which was working at the time ), but it's very experimental,
and I wanted to replace my implementation of HyperLogLogPlus with
Stream-Lib (https://github.com/addthis/stream-lib), since the last thing
the world needs is another custom implementation.

     FYI: https://github.com/julianhyde/optiq. It's developed by a fella
named Julian Hyde. He's like the beastmaster of data management.