accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Iterator Priorities question
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 21:46:28 GMT
To add to what John said, I just want to point out that the
VersioningIterator is not a system iterator. It's just a really,
really useful user iterator, so it's included by default. 20 is pretty
arbitrary, but basically allows users to set additional iterators both
before and after it, without moving it to a different priority.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii