accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <busbey+li...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: monitor won't start
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 17:50:23 GMT
Hi Arshak!

When you run the command `accumulo classpath`, does the output properly
contain both hdfs related jars and the configuration directory for your
hadoop installation?

If either of those things are not present, then Accumulo will happily
default to checking your local filesystem for the instance id path, which
presumably will not exist.

As an example, the following gist shows what the command includes on my
CDH4.5.0 instance of the current 1.5.1 RC. You'll notice HDFS on line 51
and the configuration directory on line 29.

https://gist.github.com/busbey/8829097

HTH

-Sean