accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Giordano, Michael" <Michael.Giord...@Vistronix.com>
Subject RE: Null source for iterator
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2014 13:34:32 GMT
So after implementing deepCopy() (below) and calling it during init(), I still receive the
same error

       @Override
       public SortedKeyValueIterator<Key,Value> deepCopy(IteratorEnvironment env)
       {
             System.out.println(String.format("%s.deepCopy() called", getClass().getName()));
             return super.deepCopy(env);
       }

Is this implementation correct or am I missing something fundamental?

Thanks,
Mike G.

From: Zachary Radtka [mailto:milk3422@invisibledefender.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 2:04 PM
To: user@accumulo.apache.org
Cc: user@accumulo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Null source for iterator

Hey Michael, I ran into something similar when I didn't implement the deepcopy() method on
my custom iterator. Inside the deepCopy method you will need to make sure you copy any options
your iterator implements.

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 1:36 PM, Giordano, Michael <Michael.Giordano@vistronix.com<mailto:Michael.Giordano@vistronix.com>>