accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Dickson, Matt MR" <matt.dick...@defence.gov.au>
Subject Failing to BulkIngest [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2014 00:07:01 GMT
UNOFFICIAL

I have a situation where bulk ingests are failing with a "Thread "shell" stuck on IO to xxx:9999:99999

>From the management console the table we are loading to has no compactions running, yet
we ran "./accumulo org.apache.accumulo.server.fate.Admin print and can see 50,000 lines stating

txid: xxxx     status:IN_PROGRESS      op: CompactRange     locked: []        locking: [R:3n]
    top: Compact:Range

Does this mean there are actually compactions running or old comapaction locks still hanging
around that will be preventing the builk ingest to run?

Thanks in advance,
Matt