accumulo-user mailing list archives

From "Giordano, Michael" <Michael.Giord...@Vistronix.com>
Subject Null source for iterator
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 18:36:30 GMT
Given this code :

BatchScanner scanner = connector.createBatchScanner("tableName", authorizations, threadCount);

IteratorSetting iterSetting = new IteratorSetting(10, "filterName", CustomFilter.class);

iterSetting.addOption("option1", "value1");

iterSetting.addOption("option2", "value2");

scanner.addScanIterator(iterSetting);

Iterator<Entry<Key,Value>> iter = scanner.iterator();

iter.hasNext();

I am receiving this exception when hasNext() is called :

2014-02-27 15:47:08,845 [thrift.ProcessFunction] ERROR: Internal error processing startMultiScan

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.IllegalStateException:
getting null source

The full stacktrace can be found at http://pastebin.com/nkpKnwAh

If anyone can shed light on what I am doing wrong, I would deeply appreciate it.

Thanks,

Mike G.

This communication, along with its attachments, is considered confidential and proprietary
to Vistronix.  It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above.  Note that unauthorized
disclosure or distribution of information not generally known to the public is strictly prohibited.
 If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately.