accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Michael Wall <mjw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Feedback requested - Accumulo Quickstart
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2014 05:13:10 GMT
Hi Ted, thanks for the reply

Yes, I have considered it and even created a issue for it,
https://github.com/mjwall/accumulo-quickstart/issues/1.  My first thought
was to keep the project as simple as possible for new users, which meant
not asking them decide which version of Hadoop to use or to understand the
differences.

I can see the desire to match your intended production environment though.
 That would apply to Zookeeper and Accumulo versions as well.  Just haven't
gotten there yet.  Let me know if you have another reason in mind for
wanting to use Hadoop 2.2.

Mike