accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: MetadataConstraints Exception [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 15:35:20 GMT
Are your bulk loads completing?  If so you can probably ignore this.  In
the implementation of bulk load the master ask tablet servers to do work.
 Sometimes a request the master sent to a tablet server will start
processing after a bulk load transaction has completed.  We have placed
checks to prevent these procrastinating threads from doing damage.  Your
email contains the output of one of those checks.