accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Aru Sahni <arusa...@gmail.com>
Subject Column visibility authorization proxying
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 15:34:33 GMT
Hi,

I'm currently trying to apply and scan for rows with specific
authorizations using pyaccumulo.  I'm getting a BAD_AUTHORIZATIONS
exception due to the fact that I haven't granted them to the account that's
currently scanning.  I was wondering if there was a way to programmatically
add these authorizations to the user account?  I'm trying to make these
on-demand, so I'd like to avoid pre-defining them if at all possible.

Also, I get an exception from the proxy library whenever this exception
gets thrown.

"AttributeError: 'AccumuloSecurityException' object has no attribute
'_message'"

on line 82 of Thrift.py.  Should I report that here, or on the pyaccumulo
github?

Thanks!
~Aru