accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Joe Gresock <jgres...@gmail.com>
Subject Multiple masters in which version?
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 11:13:10 GMT
I seem to remember reading in one of the user guides that you can configure
multiple Masters in your cluster by adding more than one IP to the masters
file.  Is this available in Accumulo 1.4.3, or only later versions?

Thanks!
Joe

whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.  I can do