accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Column visibility authorization proxying
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 15:53:16 GMT
Looks like there is a changeUserAuthorizations method defined in
AccumuloProxy.py which should be the method you're looking for.

As for bugs, while Jason Trost is a committer/PMC for Accumulo and hangs
around on this list, bug reports should probably go to Github while the
code is hosted there. But, you're likely to get some amount of help from
asking questions to this list too ;).