accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Steve Kruse <skr...@adaptivemethods.com>
Subject RE: accumulo startup issue: Accumulo not initialized, there is no instance id at /accumulo/instance_id
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2014 20:15:36 GMT
No problem:

Jdk – 1.6.0_21
Accumulo – 1.5.0
Hadoop – 2.2.0
Zookeeper – 3.4.5

From: Sean Busbey [mailto:busbey+lists@cloudera.com]
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 3:12 PM
To: Accumulo User List
Subject: Re: accumulo startup issue: Accumulo not initialized, there is no instance id at
/accumulo/instance_id

Steve,

Glad to hear everything is working.  Would you mind letting me know your final versions of:

* JDK
* Accumulo
* Hadoop
* Zookeeper

So that I can make sure we have a ticket filed on better documenting the security policy file?

-Sean

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 2:01 PM, Steve Kruse <skruse@adaptivemethods.com<mailto:skruse@adaptivemethods.com>>