accumulo-user mailing list archives

From Steve Kruse <skr...@adaptivemethods.com>
Subject RE: accumulo startup issue: Accumulo not initialized, there is no instance id at /accumulo/instance_id
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 19:06:27 GMT
I tried re-initializing by deleting from hadoop.  That seemed to work but I'm still having
problems getting all of the accumulo processes up properly.  I only get some logger warnings
in my tserver and master logs.

Thanks,
Steve

From: Arshak Navruzyan [mailto:arshakn@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2014 2:01 PM
To: user@accumulo.apache.org
Subject: Re: accumulo startup issue: Accumulo not initialized, there is no instance id at
/accumulo/instance_id

There may still be an error that is causing your tserver to crash (if you don't see it in
the process list).  You can check the log under the accumulo/log directory there should be
a file like tserver_<hostname>.debug.log

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 10:51 AM, Steve Kruse <skruse@adaptivemethods.com<mailto:skruse@adaptivemethods.com>>