accumulo-user mailing list archives

From David Medinets <david.medin...@gmail.com>
Subject clone, offline usage in map-reduce job - error in getSplits method.
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 18:34:35 GMT
A few weeks ago there was a message or two about cloning a table then
taking it offline before running a map-reduce job using
AccumuloInputFormat. I'm trying to do this but have run into an issue. Here
is the gist of my code:

String table = "AA";
String tableClone = "AA_clone";

getTableOperations().clone(table, tableClone, true, new HashMap<String,
String>(), new TreeSet<String>());
getTableOperations().offline(tableClone);

### the rest is normal Hadoop Job setup using tableClone has the input
table.

When I run the job, I get this message:

...AA_clone is offline
...at ... InputFormatBase.getSplits(InputFormatBase.java:1366)
...<normal java stack>

Did I missing something in my job setup?